Monday, October 22, 2007

Catching Up...

Steve and Wil sporting matching Polo shirts (courtesy of Aunt Margaret) on the way to Torreya State Park on Sunday.


Me and Matt at the AU game in Sept.

Hello!

Life has been pretty busy since we got back from the cruise. I went to Orlando for a week and worked at the K12 Conference. It was fun to work with the people from work, plus, we got in lots of shopping with our free evenings. I went to a great outlet mall that stayed open until 11 pm and to the Mall at Millenia. This mall was amazing. It had the coolest decor and it had tons of great stores (Crate and Barrel, Anthropologie, Chanel, Gap, Tiffany's, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus and Macy's) I, of course, had a blast. I can't wait to take Matt down there in November.
We're heading down to Orlando the weekend right before Thanksgiving to attend the Disney Christmas party and to do some Christmas shopping. It should be really fun. We're going to shop and eat at Downtown Disney on Friday afternoon and stay in the Disney Resort on Friday night.
Anyways, the Conference went well. I was really tired and ready to get home by Friday though. I don't sleep well alone in a hotel room...it's too quiet and scary.

Last weekend we went to the Greek Food Festival with some friends from my work. We watched football on Saturday. This weekend was about the same. It was great to watch the Bama/Tennessee game. Bama did quite well.... ROLL TIDE! Matt handled the AU lost much better than I would have. The puppies and I fell asleep because the game ran so late. After church on Sunday we went to Torreya State park and hiked with Steve and Wil. It was a great weekend.

Below are some pictures of my foray into cooking authentic Italian food. I made the filling, rolled the pasta and made the little raviolis myself. We were really proud.. and all without a rolling pin!!

Pinching the dough together

They were pretty tasty!














No comments: