Friday, May 23, 2008

Updates...

We're finally moved in. There are only a few small things left at the townhouse. Now I've got a week to get it cleaned. We're supposed to be out next Saturday. We have all the rooms painted. All that's left to paint is 2 hallways. We've left them white to give us a chance to move in. It's been a long process. But, thankfully, because it's been long, it's been less stressful. We moved most of the furniture in last weekend and we've been settling in to the new place all week.

My parents are coming into town tonight so they'll be our first visitors to our new house. We're excited to have someone down to see it.

These past two months have been so busy and stressful. It's nice to have the worst behind us. In one week we closed on the house, Matt got a promotion at work and we went to Disney World. It was a pretty amazing week! I'm glad now for a few weeks to relax and enjoy the new place. We're always thinking of new things we want to do. Especially to the yard. Matt has planted a huge boxed vegetable garden, we have a fire pit and a little pond with a fountain. It's very cute. We're slowly going to create a little patio out there. It's very pleasant to sit out there (as long as you have strong bug spray).

For Memorial Day we plan to go to the beach and just rest. I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll also fit in a trip to see Indiana Jones! We've been looking forward to this movie for a while.

I'll post pictures of the house as soon as I take them. We just finished all the arranging and picture hanging tonight so I'll take some in the day to post so I can show everyone my colorful home.

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

Lets see pictures!! :)