Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Margaret and Tyson's Wedding

Margaret and Tyson were married on Saturday. Margaret was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. She was absolutely radiant. We are so happy for both of them and had a wonderful time at the party.

I took over 500 pictures over the wedding weekend and the easiest way to trim down some pics for the blog was to just use pictures I've converted to black and white. I think they add some drama to some already gorgeous pictures.

Marg and Tyson - Enjoy!

I told you....RADIANT!


She looks like a model. A really happy model.


I love putting color back in BW pictures.
(I made this bouquet! and all the boutonnieres and corsages, too!)


Marg and my Mother in law


Michael, Martin, Margaret and Matt


Tyson


Marg, waiting to talk to Tyson from behind the door.


Me and my Groom.


Marg and Matt.
(sometimes I think me and Matt look a little related...couples tend to do that sometimes...and then I see this picture...they absolutely look related...which makes sense considering they actually are related...Matt and I aren't even close.)


Vows
(props to Michael for these pics of the ceremony)


Kiss


Mr. and Mrs. Tyson M.


Our friend Katie's cutie patootie son, Tyler.


Heading out for their honeymoon!


My extremely handsome husband.
SO HOT!

3 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Great pictures! The flowers are beautiful, too!

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous pictures!

jud said...

Awesome Pics!