Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baby B

As you can tell from my elephant/peanut ticker on the blog, I am starting my third trimester this week! Less than 3 months until I can meet and hold my sweet baby girl!

This pregnancy has gone very well - for which I am very thankful. Any scares have ended up being minor. Everyday I can feel her kicking and dancing around in my belly and I love every second.

I've started a baby/pregnancy blog that I'm keeping private for B's sake. There's a link to it at the top of the page in the blog menu bar. If you'd like to subscribe, just leave a comment on this blog with your email address and I'll send you the invite. Don't be shy if you want to follow. I am not keeping it private because I don't like sharing her, I'm only keeping it private because I don't want photos of her or information about her to show up on Google search engines, etc. for strangers to see and use/copy my stuff.

Plus, with the eternal lifetime of things on the internet - I would hate for her to apply for a job someday and that employer pull up photos of her from when she was 6 mos old and her mom blogged about that time she put a rock up her nose. (I'll also start being very cautious about what I post of my nephews on this public blog, too. Protecting their privacy, present and future, is just as important to me as B's.)

So for her sake I feel better keeping her shenanigans (and those of her parents) limited to a small audience.

Here I am in my 27 week glory:


Don't forget to comment with your email if you'd like to follow the baby blog!

4 comments:

Julie Young said...

jlyoung@tva.gov

Looking forward to following your blog!

Anonymous said...

Would LOVE to keep up with Baby Girl B!
Ginger (bevis) Witt
GingrWitt@aol.com

Allison said...

You look so cute in the pic! Add me! Allisontwebb at gmail dot com. :)

Ashley Crocks said...

Y'all flatter me so!! I can't wait to share Baby stuff and know y'all are available to give me tips if I need them... (haha, see how I just volunteered you all to help! - sneaky!)

You should get an invite from me. I put your email and name in the reader list!

THANK YOU!!!