Friday, September 6, 2013

M & M

The wedding weekend was truly wonderful.

The bride and groom were radiant, excited, happy, nervous, joyful, etc. Just about any adjective you can think of to describe the typical fairy tale bride and groom should hit those two spot on.

Wishing them the very best on their next great adventure.

It rained a little after the rehearsal at the church and the photographer got some fun
photos of M&M with the umbrella outside the church.
I helped Martin and Dale set up for the rehearsal dinner at Mad River, a restaurant in Charleston.

My contribution - setting up the dessert area.
One of the 3 gorgeous arrangements made by Dale.
Martin, Michael and Matt rehearsing their moves.

GG was SO SO excited to be a part of their day.
Matt and I hanging out after the rehearsal. 

Matt sporting Martin's shades while Martin gets his picture made.


Dale's centerpiece arrangement at the rehearsal dinner.

I overheard Gray go up to a girl at the rehearsal dinner and go "Where's Maggie?".
Too cute.
He found her and held her hand and stayed by her side for a long while.
I am blessed to have married into a family that is close and seems to be growing closer as it expands. 

We stayed in a beach house on Folly Beach, SC
This is a morning beach walk on 8.30.2013 -
The wedding day!

Got my hair and makeup professionally done. It looked nice, but it was heavily applied. ;-)

Groom getting ready for the day.

Matt and his dad.

Bridal party on the trolley for photos and then to take us to the church.

Love Mag's face here. Such a special couple and moment.

I was honored to be asked to do a wedding reading for M&M.
The preacher and I joked when we saw that I was the one with the top billing.
Trust me, he did all the important stuff.

First Dance.

Crockett gals.

Mother and son dance.

I need to compile all the photos I have of Marg kissing my cheek. It's become a family joke over the years.
We had a blast.

Posing after spilling her drink.

The Myers.

Rob, Uncle Danny and Matt flying kites at the beach house party the next day.

Had a crew of about 25 watching the Bama game in the beach house. 

Mat and I were ready for the game in our team colors.

No comments: