Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lately...(part 2)

Playing a bit of catch-up....

Lately, I decorated our porch to show our team allegiances. There's an Auburn flag on the other porch corner, but it wasn't pretty enough for a photo.


Lately, we went to the beach to celebrate Matt's first cousin's son's first birthday. 
C is a doll and we have loved having he and his parents in Tampa for the past few months.
(Matt's cousin is completing a one year fellowship with some Tampa orthopedic surgeons.)


Lately, Uncle Map shows G the importance of a good game-day face when watching Auburn.


Lately, we received several books and a baby bumbo seat from some very generous friends. 
I took this photo of Matt enjoying the gifts to send to them.
(Every time I typed Bumbo into the text to thank them my phone tried to autocorrect it to "bimbo" - My texts were saying, "Thanks for the bimbo! We love it! Matt is sitting on the bimbo right now!"  
Thanks Autocorrect.)

Lately, we took G to one of the Disney hotels to see some characters there. 
He met Lightning McQueen and Mater in one area.
This is my favorite photo though - he an Uncle Map snuck away to the Lion King area while Mimi and I rested in the food court.

Lately, G showed off his dog walking skills and impressed our entire neighborhood.


Lately, G picked out this swim suit for Baby B. 
Kid's got taste.


Lately, we brought home some okra from the Padgett farm. Ate some when we got home and the rest is frozen for treats and suppers after B arrives.


Lately, I found this book in the Chelsea Antique Mall and wondered what it was about...


Lately, Wil sees my belly as more of a useful prop than something in his way.


Lately, he has also taken over our lawn chairs.


Lately, I decorated my front porch with pumpkins and orange.
It may not feel like fall down here - but at least it LOOKS a bit like it on my porch.


Lately, Stevie has adopted this baby and even dressed it to match her.


Lately, I have been extremely flattered by the responses and hits on my blog about my mom. 
I've had over 600 views of that blog to date. 


UPDATE: Baby B is doing well and had a great check-up at my 36 week doctor appointment yesterday. She'll hopefully be making her arrival in the next few weeks.



No comments: