Wednesday, January 15, 2014

B's First Christmas

Most of my postings are now over on Bea's blog: www.babycrocks.blogspot.com

Email me at ashleycrocks@gmail.com for access to the baby blog. Like I said before, I don't keep it private to keep people out - it's private for Bea's sake. Someday she may not appreciate all her baby details being published for ALL to see. This way I have some control. So join us! I am attempting to blog about each week for her first year.

Anyways - baby's first Christmas was great.



She was jolly and sweet as she met so many relatives and friends while we were in Alabama. I think she charmed everyone which was no surprise to me, of course. She's a pretty adorable baby.


Santa was good to her - although this year Santa was a bit light on the gifts. He understood Momma and Daddy would have to pack and bring back to Florida anything he brought her. Plus there are only so many toys a 6 week old can really appreciate and enjoy. I'm sure next Christmas will be a different story....


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a VERY happy New Year!

1 comment:

allison said...

I love her hand up by her face in the santa pic...so sweet! Yay for babies at Christmastime! :)