Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bahamas or Bust!

We're excited about our upcoming cruise to the Bahamas. We leave from Cape Canaveral on Sunday and get back on Thursday morning. We're a little nervous about leaving the country. Even just traveling to the Bahamas is complicated. We've got our passports squared away and our birth certificates ready to show we are who we say we are. I think we're going to have a really good time. It will be nice to escape for a while.

Stevie and Wil are going on a little vacation of their own! They'll be staying with my parents. I think they'll like that better than the kennel they ususally stay in. I think all the other dogs barking makes Wil nervous. They sleep really well after we pick them up, probably because they're being overstimulated by all the action with the other dogs.

Matt and I are enjoying the start of college football season. We went to the AU/Kansas State game last Saturday. I stayed tuned into the Bama game with our new Sirius radio. We'll be watching whenever a game is on!

Hopefully my next post will be full of fun cruise pictures. See you then!

No comments: