Friday, April 25, 2008

Crocodile Rock

Elton John was a fabulous concert. We really enjoyed ourselves. He did great songs, ones I knew all the words to, and we just had a blast listening. He's an absoloutely amazing piano player. They had a camera on the keyboard of his piano and his hands were just flying across the keys. It was really awesome. We even went out to eat at Qdoba before the concert which was a fun treat. I didn't get a tshirt or souvenir, though, they were incredibly expensive. I really don't need a 20 dollar tshirt, even if it looks cool. There was an awesome denim jacket that had dice and "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" on the back of it for $150. Matt and I wanted to see someone wearing it. No luck though. Here are some pictures.




3 comments:

Julie Young said...

Looks like fun! He is prob very good in concert.

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw you at the show...were you wearing the pink boa and the catsuit?

Ashley Crocks said...

No, that wasn't me...I prefer black boas and pink catsuits...