Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend in Florence. We cheered on the Tide and just a little for that other school down the road. We actually ordered AU game on pay-per-view for Matt to watch and he, his mom and Tyson didn't miss a play. I loved watching the Bama game. ROLL TIDE! It was great to cheer them on and see the new players do so well.

We got to visit with family, go out on the boat and just relax and have some fun.

Me and my Bama family

Andrea found my Granpa's old gun harness and BB gun (and his hat and boots)


Gorgeous Tennessee River


Boating on Shoals Creek


More of my Bama Fam.


My sister is a nutbar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Tiffany Norris said...

Cute pictures! I really miss the river! They have so-called rivers here, but they're mostly manmade and more like creeks. :)

Julie Young said...

Even though I am an AU fan those are some cute family pictures.