Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catching up...

The new job is still going well. I'm still doing a lot of the old job stuff too, plus, filling in for another assistant who recently moved to another section of the building. I'm pretty swamped and I'll be glad when the 2 new assistants get their paperwork through.


We painted the living room and put up crown molding last weekend. I was recovering from that all last week. It was tiring! It looks great though, we're really happy with it.

This is the old living room....


And here is the new look...


The green paint didn't quite turn out the way I thought it would so I was ready to go back to a more neutral color.

Matt's camping this weekend and I'm cheering for Bama. Roll Tide!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the before-and-after pictures. I definitely prefer the after.

Tiffany Norris said...

Your living room is gorgeous! I need your skills at our place!