Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Zombies at the Water Cooler Part 4

One of Matt's loves is movies. He loves any kind and probably one of his favorite places to be is in a movie theater. He's seen tons of girly movies with me, just to get the chance to be in a movie theater seeing something, anything on the big screen. He doesn't just watch movies, he loves to make them as well. Last year he, me and one of our friends made a Halloween movie for the local paper's movie contest. They screened the winning movies at the huge haunted house downtown. Matt's video won and this year all his coworkers wanted to be in the new one. The Democrat did not hold a movie contest this year, but he made a movie anyways. It's actually really great. I'm proud of him for all the work he did on this. It will make you laugh, cry and laugh some more, in Matt's words"

My latest Halloween film is available for public viewing. This year's entry contains comedy, horror, action, and absolutely no romance. Go here to see "Zombies at the Water Cooler Part IV":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGw-8V5bhg

-Matt C.


Please watch and enjoy.



p.s. I promise not to turn my blog into a bunch of video posts, but I loved the Aha video and now I have to give publicity to my hubby's awesome hobby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That was one more fun day at work! Good job Matt! You can have a 2nd career anytime! Wish I could see last years!