Thursday, December 4, 2008

I redecorated the tree after shopping in Hobby Lobby over Thanksgiving break. It's cute now. I love the look of red with lime green and kelly green. You can't see the lime green too much from this picture, but it's there.

We also put out lights in the front yard. Matt and I were really excited to do this. It's been fun to have our own house to decorate and fix up. We have big plans for house stuf to do in the spring.

We are just enjoying the holidays here in Tallahassee. I'm looking foward to the SEC championship game this weekend. We're planning on going to the Tallahassee christmas parade. It's always fun. Plus, Santa will be there. This Saturday I'm going shopping for our Christmas angel. We saved all year just to give some child a VERY special Christmas. This is something we've done for a few years now. We always pick a baby and we buy toys, diapers, clothes, socks and other stuff to give a child a Merry Christmas.

I can't believe it's only 3 weeks til Christmas. This week has flown by. I've got a lot more shopping to do. Here's wishing all of you good deals and great sales!

No comments: