Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

In honor of the holiday I wanted to put down somethings I'm thankful for. I did this last year and it was nice to look back and see what I had mentioned. First, I'm thankful to God because all the things I'm about to mention were only possible through him.

Matt - my new house - safe, reliable cars to get me home - a fun, new, challenging job - my fun coworkers - my parents - Andrea - The Burns Family - The Willinghams - My in-laws - Marg, Martin and Michael - Stevie and Wil, who make my day brighter - Warm blankets - trips to DisneyWorld - Ikea - safe neighborhoods - backyards with fire pits - HD TV when Alabama is playing - Warm Comforters and comfortable beds - hot water - being able to do graphic design - the beach - the mountains - nature - my kitchen - the strong support group I have - my friends in Florence and other friends I don't get to see much at all - Facebook so I can easily get in touch with these friends - Music - my health and the health of my family.

Blessings to all of you and Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Norris said...

Love your list. :) Sorry we missed you in Tuscuvegas. Hope y'all had a good trip!