Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Deck the Halls a little early....

Our Tree

This tree is covered with ornaments we've bought on our travels or ones that specifically mean something. It's a tradition that my mom has always done. Soon we're going to need a bigger tree...my parent's tree is 12 feet and it's full.

Our entertainment center. Matt bought the Santa hat for the fish.


Nativity Set. I've gotten all these pieces from my mom-in-law. Just like hers. :-)
The figurines are so detailed. It's a beautiful set.



My, Matt, Steve and Wil's stockings. Matt cross-stiched the names and images for the stockings. I got a snowman and he got Santa.


Our nutcracker collection, we have a chef, a football player, a drummer and a golfer.

Our kitchen tree. LOVE this tree.

My pink girly tree for my craft/guest room.

The halloween tree that doubles as a "masculine" tree for Matt's study.
I haven't put out the outdoor decorations yet. I'll wait until after Thanksgiving for that so my neighbors won't think we're too weird (we ARE new to the neighborhood). Of course I'll post pictures of those once it's finished. My vision is to make our house look like a gingerbread house. Wish us luck!
My parents are probably coming down this weekend! I'm really excited!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Pictures! Thank you for posting them! Ya'll have done a wonderful job. Looks like lots of fun. See you soon!

Tiffany Norris said...

Very impressive!

Julie Young said...

I LOVE the trees! I am so excited about x-mas. Hopefully we will have ours up this wkend!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet decorations. Love the groovy/psychadelic blog layout, too...