Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Martin Family Reunion

Sunset on the pond

The 2nd weekend in July (nearly a month ago I know, sorry- I'm way behind) we went to Headland to celebrate the Martin Family Reunion with Matt's family. It was great to get to visit with everyone and have some fun on the farm. Matt's family still owns a lot of land down there so we had a lot of fun places to explore and play.


Marg and Sarah chatting

Doug and Mary Beth's puppy, Bella, she was adorable and such a good dog.

Martin and Ed shooting targets

Matt enjoyed throwing them.

The clan at the reunion...it's a big group and I feel like nearly half were unable to come.


It was a lot of fun and relaxing to get to spend some time with family. Sorry I'm so behind on posts lately. I never seem to have time to even send emails from home anymore!

p.s. only 32 days til Bama and AU football begins!! Our FAVORITE time of year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a good time. The pond is pretty.