Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sailor Dog

Steve is so patient with me and my shenanigans. This is an old picture but it makes me laugh.


I have tons of pictures from Matt's family reunion and other adventures this past weekend to post, but I run out of time every night and forget to post them on here or on Facebook. It's been a busy summer and it's not slowing down which is wonderful for me. I love traveling and always having something fun planned.

I'm also feeling much cheerier and it's nice to have a list of some of my favorite things on this blog to always cheer me up.

Heading to Orlando this weekend to use our free Universal tickets before they expire. I thought I had lost these tickets ages ago, but I found them stuffed in one of our suitcases (can you tell we travel a lot?). Should be a BLAST!!!!

Happy weekend a day early!

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Fun! That picture is hilarious! He looks a little mad...but super cute.

Unknown said...

Good ol' Steve....