Friday, June 11, 2010

The first week

I've made it through the first week of work. SO far everything is good. I'm not really involved in a lot of projects right now and I've still got training to do, but at least I'm not brand new anymore. It's never fun being the new gal. It wasn't fun in elementary school and it's not fun now in the workplace. Everyone at the company has been super nice and welcoming.

This weekend Matt and I are heading to Orlando on Saturday for Star Wars weekends at Hollywood Studios. It's a pretty neat special event where all the Star Wars characters are there and they have a parade led by storm troopers. Matt and I are geeky and we will thoroughly enjoy taking pictures and seeing all the characters.

Should be a busy weekend. I'm in the market for a new laptop, my old one keeps burning out, overheating and shutting itself off. This makes me sad. Any advice on a new one?

1 comment:

Tiffany Norris said...

Jason loves his Macbook!