Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Star Wars Weekend

Ok, I have been a terrible blogger. But I promise to get back on track. Matt and I have had some adventures this summer and I want to get a record of it all.

In June, we got up early and headed over to Disney's Hollywood Studios for Star Wars weekends. (Ok I admit it, I LOVE Star Wars. I've loved it since the 7th grade when I used to think Luke Skywalker's blue eyes were the DREAMIEST...that's right...in 7th grade I didn't pine for the men of 90210, I wasn't allowed to watch that show anyways...I pined for Mark Hammill circa 1977.)


Storm Troopers guarding the entrance.


Inside the Star Tours ride. One of my favorites.


Mickey leading the parade.


Goofy as Darth Vader wearing Mickey boxers.

It was so fun to see all the characters and funny jokes. The parade had storm troopers and all the characters. Matt and I were completely nerded out. haha.


More blogs to come this week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: