Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finishing up Christmas 2010 -(It's about time isn't it?)

Ugh, moving = no internet = no blogging for two weeks. I figured it's about time I finish up my record of Christmas 2010. I have a Bama bowl game and an amazing weekend trip to Gatlinburg to get posted on here as well. On to the photos!

So where was I.....oh yes, after we played in the snow for an hour. Andrea had a bruised hip from going over Matt's snow ramp. Actually it was more from NOT making it over Matt's snow ramp. I had a runny nose and we were all a little out of breath from running up and down the hill. We decided to head inside for warmth and presents. I think this is the first time ever my parents sat in the living room with the piles of presents and waited for US to get ready. It's always been the other way around before.

Andrea received an awesome canvas from me and Matt that featured a deer looking at her and saying one of her favorite quotes from the best of Will Ferrell. All in a pink frame.

Daddy got a Bama jersey with his name and high school number on it.

Matt was proud of his Metroid mouse pad from Andrea and Robert. Andrea always does a good job at getting Matt presents that his coworkers think are cool. A few years ago he got a PacMan belt from her and he still gets compliments on it.


Daddy got the boys remote control cars. Robert got a monster truck and Matt got a Ford GTO. Very fun.

Momma got some beautiful pearls from Daddy.



Stevie was glad for the treats in her stocking.


It was a wonderful Christmas celebration with all my families and it was absolutely wonderful to be home for so long.

No comments: