Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow

Christmas continuted:

My parent's house on Christmas Day.
 This snow isn't such a big deal now, considering there's been a lot more to fall since this. But it was a HUGE deal to us on Christmas Day. I have never seen a white Christmas quite like this one and considering how rare snow like this is down south, I may never seen it again.


Andrea and Robert are chasing each other with snowballs on the way in the door.
I could NOT WAIT to get out in this snow to play. We played in the snow before we opened presents. 


Wil was not a big fan of the cold, wet, white stuff all over the place. I think he was ready to get back to Florida.

Feeling like a little kid again.
Making a snow angel.

Sledding down the hill on a box top.
More sledding.
Laughing until we were out of breath.

And enjoying the beauty.

It was an absolutely beautiful Christmas Day. We headed in to warm up and open presents with my family.

No comments: