Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve with the Willinghams

After dinner and stockings with Matt's family we headed across the river and up the mountain to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family.


The first great grandchild in the family. This is my cousin's little boy having a blast with his Pop, my uncle. I gave him the hammer and peg board. He's such a cutie and was so well behaved. He just played and played.


More playing and hammering. We had such a fun time watching him.


I made a photo book for PawPaw of all his carvings and creations. He's extremely talented and so creative. I have a couple carvings of his that I am very proud of. He made a little Stevie and Wil that are so awesome. He also made Matt a wooden truck filled with watermelons (painted pecans) our first Christmas.


He seemed proud of it and I was proud he liked it. He sells some of his stuff so I'm glad I got photos of it to save for him.

We headed back to Florence so we'd be there Christmas morning for breakfast with Matt's family. I'm still such a little kid when it comes to Christmas Eve. It takes me forever to get to sleep. It used to be because I was excited about Santa, but now I'm excited about the present we're giving people!


No comments: