Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas lunch and more snow!

After presents with Matt's family, we headed back across the river to my Grandma's house. 
We had chili for lunch with all the trimmings. It was delish!

There was a little more snow in Colbert County than in Lauderdale. I was so happy to get these photos of the house with the magical winter weather all around.


Robert got a super nice DSLR Canon camera for Christmas so I had a competing photographer. 
So fun to compare shots.

 Jeremy brought his sweet little dog, Ginger. 
She's adorable and her personality is awesome.




After lunch we headed to my parent's house. 
Luckily we had Robert's big four-wheel drive to get us up the mountain.


I'm including this out of focus shot just because I think it looks cool.
Sometimes accidents look kinda cool, right?

Speaking of photos I think are cool, I've started a photography blog. This was on my list of things to do before I turn 30. Right now it's just experiments and Photoshopped edits, but it's a fun hobby and I wanted a place to share and save the pictures. I've added a link to it in the bar on the left.

No comments: