Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve at the Crocketts

We spent Christmas Eve afternoon and early evening with the Crockett's at Matt's parent's house. They have a tradition of seafood for dinner each Christmas Eve. So it's always a really tasty meal of fresh shrimp, crab cakes and salads.

This is my nephew, Gray's, first Christmas. I think he was sufficiently excited.


This kid is hilarious.


Our stockings laid by the chimney with care.
From left to right: Ashley, Gray, Martin, Michael, Margaret, Tyson and Matt.
(It's not hard to spot mine or Matt's if you know us)


It's quite an honor to have this stocking at my in-laws. They are Auburn and Vanderbilt fans.


I have always wanted party poppers for the holidays and Dale found them for our stockings this year. We had so much fun popping them open to find the toys, paper hats and jokes inside. Probably one of my most favorite stocking stuffers ever (besides the Chick fil A coupons.) I'm going to have to continue this tradition.

A merry Christmas Eve was had by all. Delicious food and great company. Wish I could go back in time and do it all over and over again.

No comments: