Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prayer request

I've been praying for the family of Kirill in the hopes that they are able to bring him home to Alabama soon (if you haven't read this story it's pretty heartbreaking, but I am trusting that God will do great works through this boy.) This adoption issue hits me close to home as Matt and I have been praying for a family of our own and exploring options. Which leads me to this prayer request: 


We're facing some upcoming medical decisions and other fertility related issues in the next few months and I want to ask for your prayer help as we move ahead. I'm still feeling a little private about all the details, but I would appreciate you remembering us. God knows the specifics. 


I am inspired and given hope by the stories of Hannah and Rachel in the bible. (Hannah - 1 Samuel 1:19-20 and Rachel - Genesis 30:22). God remembered them and blessed them each with children. Please ask God to remember me and Matt. 


Thank you so much for your support and love.


Love from the two blondes.

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Will definitely be praying! Thank you for praying for Kirill, too! I went to college with Tesney (his mom), and they are wonderful people.

Nancy said...

You are in my prayers, dear Ashley and Matt.