Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Shoes....

Ugh, the "Christmas Shoes" song.

My Christmas nemesis.

I started listening the the Christmas music radio station this morning on my drive to work. I just found the station yesterday.

I've only been listening for about 10 minutes....

And there it was, the chimey start to the cheesiest song in Christmas history...(Which is saying a lot...have you heard "I Wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas"? Cheesy? Yes. Awesome? TOTALLY!)

Why is this boy alone in a store when his mother is gravely ill? What do these shoes look like? For some reason I imagine a red suede pump (watch When Harry Met Sally).

Ugh - the Christmas Shoes song.

On a good day I turn it off or change the channel.

On a bad day I cry like a baby over that poor sweet wittle boy who wants to buys shoes for his momma, but doesn't quite have enough money.

Let's hope it's not high on the rotation at the radio station.


No comments: