Monday, November 19, 2012

Memories are made of this...

Me and My Aunt Nancy at her wedding in 1985. I was 4 years old and the best flower girl that ever there was.

I'm heading home to Alabammer for Thanksgiving this week. It's got me all sentimental. 

I "scanned" (scan = took photos of old photos with my phone) these photos while I was home over Labor Day weekend.

Enjoy the awesomeness of the 80's.

Once a Brave's fan, always a Brave's fan. Sorry TB Rays....I believe these were souvenirs brought to me by Daddy. But we went to Atlanta a lot when I was little so they could be my own choosing. I also think this photo was taken pretty late at night which explains my face. I promise I really liked the Braves.

This was the Christmas I woke up to find a playhouse in my living room. A FREAKIN' PLAYHOUSE!! Well played Santa. I was estatic over the "office" that was already set up for me. A phone, a mickey mouse chalk board, a strawberry shortcake table and chairs set and a typewriter. Yes, that's right, a typewriter.  

   
Photographic evidence of my sweet typewriter. When I was little I wanted an office SO SO bad. My 3 year old sefl would be very impressed with my current set up at USF. Also, note my sweet footed Alabama PJs.  
Ain't never been nothin' but a Bama Fan. Roll Tide. Christmas 1984 - I am 3 years old. About to turn 4 in March and gain a baby sister in May.

This was my "baby" that I carried everywhere. She has a safe spot in my house in Tampa even now.

Andrea an I apparently got a kick out of the Llamas.


This is me attending to another one of my "babies".

Me at a Brave's game in the 80's

Me and Daddy surveying the snow damage around my Grandparent's house.

Me and Bradly - This was when we visited the hospital when Andrea was born.

Me with my Alabama pom poms. I look worn out - probably from cheering too hard.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

Tiffany Norris said...

So cute! You look so familiar to me in these! Does that make sense? :)