Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Last weekend.

SpongeAsh TallHat
At the sponge docks in Tarpon Springs

Ed and Dale were in town so we took them over to Tarpon Springs to visit the sponge docks and have some delicious Greek food. I had a cappuccino and spanikopita at Hella's and it was DIVINE.


Azalea blooming on my front porch.





My chalkboard art in honor of Valentine's Day.


Porch puppies.


Stevie soaking up the sun.


Wil is happy to be going on a car ride.


Warm sun and someone to scratch a belly. Wil is at his VERY happiest.


Stevie is barking at me to close the door and start the car already!


Hibiscus in my front yard. This lovely plant has survived several transplants as we've moved around over the years and carried it along with us.


Purple heart on the front porch.


More of my lovely azaleas. They're a cool coral color. Unusual color as I haven't seen this color around the area.

No comments: