Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lately..... (part 3)

Lately....

This little nugget turned 3 months old. 
 The nerve!
I have submitted paperwork to her requesting she slow down this "growing up" business.
There is no need for it.
She has yet to get back to me.
Uh, bureaucracy.

Seriously, don't you agree that something must be done to stop all these nuggets from growing up so fast?! 
We should picket. 
It's an epidemic!

Here is photographic evidence of my own nugget whose growth can been seen in these monthly photos.
From L to R: One day old, One month old, Two months old, Three months old.
It's a travesty, I tell ya.


Ok, ok...I digresss....
Where was I?
Oh yeah....

LATELY....

Little B prefers to be clothed in diaper and bow only.


She also likes snuggles on Momma.


I am loving these bee shoes from Cracker Barrel.


We've been teaching B the awesome sport that is American football.
She's pretty good.
She's a little hung up on chewing on the football right now.
It's a start, though.


I love this sleeping face. 
She's like a little doll.


B has spent some quality time in her Johnny Jumper. 
She loves the lady bug toy. It has a chime in it and she loves to make the chime ring.
She looks so grown up in this!
I hope she reviews my "Stop Getting Bigger" paperwork request soon.....


Wil needed some snuggles.
Bea is usually in his spot.
He's been a good sport about it.

Come to think of it, he's probably looking forward to her growing up and clearing out of my lap...
I wonder if he has sabotaged my paperwork!?

I will have to check his crate......

No comments: