Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Auburn Fan Day

We got back from our trek to Birmingham and Auburn safely. Fan Day was interesting. I was surrounded by a lot of orange, but Matt was really excited so I didn't mind too much. He had a good time. I got autographs for him from Al Borges, Quentin Groves and some other defensive linemen. He waited for 2 1/2 hours to meet Tommy Tuberville. I took a lot of good pictures while they talked. The coach was very gracious and nice.

Andrea and Elizabeth's apartment is super cute. Very old fashioned. Just the kind of thing I like. They had it decorated very cute too. I'm excited for them. We had a good time shopping and going to church on Sunday. It was a beautiful, but hot day. We cooled down at the mall. Andrea bought a cool ring with a picture of a lady on it at Forever 21. Elizabeth and I got super cool sunglasses. The we made the trek to Sephora and covered ourselves in hair products, makeup and lotions. If they are still living in Birmingham whenever Matt and I make it up there, we will have to make a weekly girls date for Sephora. I didn't spend much moolah but had a great time. Oh yeah, Matt also bought a spider key chain that kind of freaks me out. It's the little boy in him that is still obsessed with insects and arachnids, I guess.

I'm looking forward to this weekend because we have NO plans. We are pretty busy for the next 4 or so weeks so it's good to know ahead that I need to make the most of this time at home. (Washing clothes, house cleaning, etc.) I hate to clean on the weekends, but I hate even more to clean when I get home from work...I guess I choose the lesser of two evils....

Pictures from this weekend to come later...

No comments: