Friday, August 10, 2007

Number 1

Here it is, my first blog post. You may not find this interesting at all. I won't be presumptuous and assume you even care about our lives, but I enjoy reading other people's blogs so maybe you'll enjoy mine.

Right now my mind is on our weekend plans to travel to Auburn for fan day and then on to B'ham. Matt is really excited about it. I'm not particularly excited about the visit to AU but I am definitely excited about the visit to B'ham. We'll see my sister's new apartment. It's in the Highlands area and apparently really cute.

Steve and Wil will stay home, I don't know where I would keep them while we waited in line and Andrea's apt. is not pet friendly. I'll probably have to get them a toy to assuage the guilt they are sure to inflict on me.

I will try to post some pictures of me, Matt and our dogs. Our life pretty much revolves around working, traveling and the dogs right now. I can't complain. It's very nice. I do not miss the days of college and high school when I had homework, practices and other obligations. Just leaving work at 5 and knowing everything is over until I get there the next morning is a great feeling.

More later....

No comments: