Sunday, February 3, 2008

"Antique" Pictures

I finally got our old pictures off of the old computer and saved on a thumb drive. Now we have them all backed up. Here are some oldies...but goodies of course.
This is us at the Disney Studios on our honeymoon. It was so much fun.

Here is Steve when she was a tiny puppy. She had just barked at me for the first time. I don't think she liked the camera.

Here we are on our first day as a married couple. Our friends stopped by Tuscaloosa on their drive back to New Orleans and came by for a visit.
It was fun to see all these pictures again. We're super excited about Gatlinburg this weekend. I hope I'll have fun pictures of snow next week!


2 comments:

Julie Young said...

How fun is that! It is always nice to look back at old pictures. Not that those are that old. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.