Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth...

Cinderella's Castle. Isn't the sky incredibly blue?

Marg doesn't like this picture, but, I think we both look great.

Playing on the Barrel Bridge on Tom Sawyer's Island, one of Matt's favorite parts of the park. It's absolutely gorgeous. We're very happy to be there if you can't tell. :-)

Matt is trying to find our way out of Injun Joe's cave.

Having a blast on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. My hubby is a pretty awesome photographer.

I've got to get me some of these ears. Seriously, I'd probably wear them around the house like houseshoes for my head.














Matt and I on the Disney railroad and the entrance to Magic Kingdom.
Ok, I admit it. I have a Disney problem. Matt and I probably seem weird to people who don't understand. It's just hard not to love a place that makes us both so happy. He and I always have the best times when we go, and we always find something new we've never done before. We've actually got a lot of Disney planned for this spring. We're going back in late March for my birthday and again in May with a friend. We got a special deal on Florida resident tickets so it's not as expensive as it sounds. We had an awesome time with Margaret. She flattered us and said she'd never go back to Disney without us. Matt and I have a well developed system that allows you to do just about everything in one day. We skip some of the younger rides (carousel, winnie the pooh, small world) because the lines are so long. Don't get me wrong we love those rides too... but we work in what time allows and we never usually wait longer than 20 minutes at each ride. Most times less than that. Maybe we should write a Disney guidebook. I'd say we know a lot of secrets and tricks...maybe writing the book would help us discover MORE secrets and tricks. I can't imagine getting paid to visit Disney and have fun~! haha.
Stay tuned for another blog soon. Matt shaved his beard yesterday (during his lunch hour) and I have some awesome beard shots. His facial hair made for some great laughs.





1 comment:

Julie Young said...

Man that makes me want to go! Take us with you next time!!