Thursday, March 13, 2008

The One With The Facial Hair

I have some long overdue pictures of my hubby the day he shaved his beard. It's already almost grown back to it's full glory. I have to say the mustache, while goofy at first, has done a lot for him. His beard looks much less Amish when a mustache is added to the mix.


Here he is looking a bit like Chuck Norris: Awesomely lethal.

Now he just looks like he wants to sell you a used car. A little creepy I know, but, this is not his everyday face. I promise.

Workin' hard. Beauty, no ART, like this is work, my bebbies.


He's smiling great in this picture but the facial hair looks a bit unkempt and unfinished.

He Drinks Your Milkshake.

Looking all clean, shaven and wholesome. Extremely handsome as always.

Matt decided to do this transformation during our lunch break while we were home in the middle of a work day. This entire shaving process took about 10 minutes. He was a good sport to try all the styles I suggested and pose for the pictures. He even kept the awesome sideburns. Love you sweetie!




No comments: