Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful...


Today I'm thankful for many things. The rain has finally slowed down, the baby plants in the garden made it through the rain and nothing is better for plants than rain water.

I'm thankful that God has answered some prayers for my family. I've always been incredibly blessed and had to remind myself to keep that in perspective when I was worried. I know that's vague, but I don't want to get into all the details, they're not mine to tell. Just know that a prayer was answered today and I am SO SO SO happy for that. It has reminded me to remember that things happen in God's time and that all good things are from him.

I'm thankful the crazy computer worm didn't affect my computer. I'm thankful the rumors of that worm made me do complete computer scan where I found, no worm, but other viruses I never knew were there. (use this link for a free, FULL scan: http://safety.live.com/)
I'm thankful for my warm, dry house. Matt, who is SO supportive. Our families and our cars that take us to Alabama for visits. Which is where we're heading this weekend. I am helping to host a lingerie shower for Marg. It should be a lot of fun. I have some great stuff planned. It will be nice to see Andrea - who is gracious in opening her home to us, dogs and all. (Although, sometimes I think she's more excited to see Steve and Wil than me and Matt.) We're planning to eat dinner with Margaret and Tyson and some other friends. I'm looking forward to it.


That's my life update for now, do me a favor and thank God for all YOUR blessings. I just feel like passing the good feeling I have on to others.
Some pictures from Matt's garden in Tuscaloosa - he grew this stuff from all seeds!

The white powder is bug killer.


Steve is helping Matt weed the garden.


Man, I'd love one of these tomatoes right now!


2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Good thoughts--needed reminder!

The Little Family said...

Hooray for good news!!