Monday, April 19, 2010

Bonfire thoughts

Our friend Chris, who worked with Matt at DOR had a bonfire one weekend. It was so nice to sit outside and chat with friends and watch the fire.


Matt kept his feet warm.


I have been a horrible blogger this month. This blog is sort of a semi-diary for me and this past month has been full of stress, traveling, praying, interviews and just plain being TIRED. So much so that I just really haven't had anything to blog about. I haven't even carried my camera around with me like I should. We have so much going on and are looking forward to being able to tie up some of our loose ends like selling the house and finding me a job in Tampa. We pray about it each night and I will be moving to Tampa at the beginning of May. It's scary to be without a job, but I have full confidence that God will provide for us and we will be fine. I feel sort of weird having this secure feeling when it feels like life is literally swirling around me in confusion, but I'm in the eye of the storm and the sun is shining and I feel really good. Thanks to all of your for your praryers, love and support. They're making a huge difference.

No comments: