Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things I'm loving:

Today feels like a day for a list. A list of things I am currently loving:

1. Your Love is My Drug by Ke$ha. Love this song.

2. Saturday Night Live on Hulu. I can watch skits over and over and still crack up. Here's one of my favorites:

3. Genius on iTunes. Creates a cool playlist for me while I'm working around the house.

4. Zoning out on the treadmill. Love that my phone is also an mp3 player.

5. Books on CD for those drives to Tampa.

6. Mabel's House - one of my blog friends. She has gorgeous photos and amazing insights. She'll be a famous writer someday. Well she practically already is with her blog.


Ain't she a beaut? Too bad my birthday has passed.

8. Netflix on the Wii. You can watch all of the Netflix instant view movies on your regular TV. Matt and I are addicted. It's such great entertainment. We watch a different episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 every time I visit Tampa.

9. Taking showers at night and then just using the straightening iron on my hair in the morning. I am not really a morning person. Especially if I don't wake up on my own. Waking up and not having to do the whole washing and drying on my hair routine is wonderful. Why didn't I think of this sooner?

10. The old-school Polaroid camera I just bough on Ebay for a few bucks. The film will cost a little more but it will still be a super fun toy.






2 comments:

Karen said...

I love almost all of the things you love! I have always done your #9. Showers make me sleepy so it's only natural to take them before I go to bed...and it gives you a little extra sleeping time. :)

Ashley Crocks said...

Haha, I feel so silly that taking my showers at night never occurred to me sooner. It just makes sense. Who knows what other, simpler ways of doing things there are out there that I just haven't discovered yet.