Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Nephew Photoshoot

Another adorable addition to our family. My nephew Reid is already a month old! Hard to believe. 

When we were home in March I snapped a few photos of the sweet little guy. It seems like just last week that I snapped the same photos of his big brother.


Showing a sweet little smile. I'm sure it was from the "Knock-Knock" joke I had just told him.

Big Bro showing me how he gives the baby kisses.

Sleepy dude.

I love the way the processing on this photo turned out.

He's a cuddly little thing. Which of course I just LOVE.

Snuggles with Mimi. 

Same hat his brother wore. Made by Mimi.



Matt and I are incredibly blessed to have such sweet nephews. Their mom has always made sure Gray knows who me and Matt are. He's never been shy to see us and always acts like we've just been gone a few hours instead of a few months between visits. Can't wait to watch this guy's personality start to take shape.

1 comment:

Allison webb said...

I keep telling Margaret on fb, but he is just gorgeous! What a beautiful baby! And how lucky to have you as an aunt. :)