Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cinderelly, Cinderelly...

Matt gave me a special gift for part of my anniversary present this year. He's a very generous guy and has pretty much innundated me with presents all year. I am very lucky.

We got to eat dinner in Cinderella's Castle in Disney World. It was such a fun experience. The little girls around me were smiling from ear to ear and I have to admit, I joined them. I pray that someday I'll have a little girl or boy I can share this experience with. It's a bit pricy, but worth it. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was, of course, magical and we made some wonderful memories.


I'm loving my new camera because I can pull off cool pictures like this. The old camera would never have picked up this color or detail.


This is the veiw of the rear of the castle. Notice the middle bay window. Notice the middle window of that bay....that is where our table was!


When you first enter the castle, you wait in the Grand Hall for Cinderella herself.
Here, Jacques and Gus, her mice friends watch over the photo shoots.


She was a gracious host and a beautiful princess all in one. Too cute!



We sat down to our seats right at the fireworks show was starting over the castle. We got a great view of the awesome fireworks.


Cinderella's Golden Carousel.


Me and my Prince Charming!


I heart Florida and the warm Orlando weather in January. It's been cold and gray in Tallahasse and we needed this break in the sun.


I had a wonderful time. I am so blessed. I love you, Matt!

4 comments:

Julie Young said...

Ok, you so just made me want to go there. I will have to be sure that Jud reads this post! :)

Ashley Crocks said...

Come down and we'll go together. Then y'all get Disney and I get to play with Luke!

The Little Family said...

Wow! The pictures are great! I'm glad you're enjoying the new camera.

Liz Harrell said...

How FUN! What a sweet man... there's just something about those Matts. :)