Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Kodachrome!

Matt waiting to enter the caves at Florida Caverns State park.
(even though I was still feeling pretty sick, I ventured out of the house for Matt's sake. He was going a bit stir crazy.)


Matt, my wonderful husband, bought me a new camera as an early birthday present. We found a nicer model than what I originally wanted that had been returned to Sam's after Christmas. We couldn't find any problems with it, so we bought it and I am having a blast taking pictures and playing with them in photoshop. Some of these photos have been PhotoShopped but some of them are straight out of the camera. I'll probably have a lot more photos to post, but here are some from this weekend.





Wil was upset when Margaret left on Sunday morning.


Steve is trying to wrestle with Marg's feet.


Matt put Wil in the garbage can and I had to snap a few pics. The flash was a little bright.



He pretended to hate it, but he liked the attention.




Matt in the Caverns.



Inside the caverns.



Marg eating tasty sushi with us at Lucy Ho's.


Me and Wil Pickle at the beach. It wa a chilly day.


Me and Matt - Shell Point - January 2009


2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

"Give us the nice bright colors!"
Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures. The pictures of Wilford are funny.