Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween in Alabama - BOO!

We were home in Alabama for Halloween this year. It was a blast. We hung out with the Crockett's and had a party for Dale's birthday. Then we came to the Willingham's and had a party for my dad's birthday that night. We decided to dress up a little, hoping to greet the trick or treaters in costume. Unfortunately, no one showed up.

We probably would have scared them anyways.
I was a gypsy, but I ended up looking more like Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus
when they're learning about gardening.

Andrea and Steve were cheerleaders.

Matt was Gene Chizik, Auburn's Coach....Looks like he's getting a call....



The whole clan.


A blog extravaganza is soon to start, I'm way behind and I've got to get these memories written down! Cruise photos to come shortly

No comments: