Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thinking of things warm...

In this amazing cold snap I am keeping warm looking back on pictures from this past summer. Here are some pics I'm not sure I blogged at the time. As part of our Disney pass we can golf for free at their 9-hole walking course. I'm not a huge golfer, but I've grown up around it so I'm pretty familiar with it. Matt and I had a blast and just looking at these pictures reminds me of how hot it was on the golf course that day.


Me and Matt in the Disney tram in the parking lot.


Matt at #1


Me at #1 on my second shot, heading for the green....this was the best I did all day.


The rainbow over DisneyWorld as we heading back to the clubhouse.

It was an amazing day, the intense heat and the heavy humidity that day were something I never thought I'd look back on fondly...it's amazing what a couple of 14 degree mornings will do to a Southerner. haha. Sending you all summer breezes. Spring is just around the corner, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: