Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yosemite 2010 - Day 4 - Finally heading downhill

We got up on Day 4 and were SO ready and excited to know we were finally going to start heading downhill. Turns out, the downhill portion started just a few feet past where we made camp the night before. I think we all practically ran down the trail. We were so happy not to be using the same muscles we used for climbing up the hills.


Me checking the map and hoping we'll start moving downhill soon.


Me and Matt - We had a wonderful time together. Living in such close conditions without proper bathing facilities really brings you closer together. It's almost like couples therapy.


See that downhill incline? I was so excited to see it I took a picture of it.
(Sad, I know.)


Gorgeous mountain wildflowers greeted me on the way down. They probably greeted me on the way up too, but I was way too tired to care about taking photos of them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: