Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yosemite 2010 - Day Two - Part Three

We finally make it to the top of the Lower Falls and the bottom of the Upper Falls (not confusing at all, huh?).



We stop for lunch. Martin and Maggie found this nice shady spot with lots of rocks sitting and resting. Lunch consisted of trail mix (mixed nuts, craisins and M&M's - My specialty), peanut butter and cheddar crackers and cool water from my Camelback (best purchase ever for hiking - keeps water close by and easy to reach. I could drink and not stop walking).
Not exactly the Four Seasons, but it was delicious.


Upper Yosemite Falls. We're half way there!


Me taking another rest. We can't get over the sheer enormity of the rocks we're climbing on. Just amazing.

I''m pretty proud of this photo. Yosemite Falls with Half Dome in the background.


The view from the top!

We spent the night down there last night! I still can't get over how high we climbed.


No comments: