Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1. Lean Cuisines taste pretty good.

2. My sister is getting married in May. Andrea...we need to order your invitations.

3. We also need to order/pick out my bridesmaid dress pattern and fabric.

4. Saw George Clooney in The Descendants this weekend. It was pretty good.

5. Excited about the Oscar Viewing/Birthday party planned for this weekend.

6. Hates to run errands during lunch at work, but hate fighting more traffic after work to run them.

7. I need to go to Target during lunch.

8. Wish I didn't have to wait a year for Downton Abbey Season Three.

9. Spell check thinks I misspelled "Downton", but I know the truth. It's not Downtown Abbey.

10. We cancelled our cable service last week. Thanks to Hulu, Netflix and YouTube we don't miss it at all.

11. Matt planted a yellow rose for me in his spring planting this year. He also planted 4 different kinds of tomatoes and some jalapeno peppers. I've got to learn how to can veggies (specifically tomatoes).

12. My birthday is only a few weeks away and Matt has planned a special weekend. I am very excited to get my agenda.

13. Today is pancake day! Enjoy a delicious pancake. Here is a mickey mouse pancake creation I made several years ago....also kinda looks like a bear.


14. Hmmm...kinda wish I had a pancake for lunch instead of a lean cuisine.

15. Pancakes > Lean Cuisines

16. Does Lean Cuisine make pancake meals?

17. They should.

18. Did I just give away a billion dollar idea?

19. Never mind.

20. Back to the wedding.

21. I need to do the programs too.

22. Andrea? Call me.

Love, Ash

No comments: