Thursday, February 23, 2012

July 2011

I looked through my photos and discovered nothing interesting happened in June 2011. Or at least if it did, I didn't take a photo of it. So I figured I would skip ahead to July 2011. A lot happened this month. Starting with my parents coming down to stay with us for a long visit. We made an epic weekend out of the 4th of July weekend. 

We went to EPCOT.


We ate dinner in Mexico.


We tried on hats in Morocco.


And in Norway.


We went to Weeki Watchee to see the mermaids.


They were very impressive.


But not as impressive as the one we found outside.

Later in July Matt surprised me with a trip home to Alabama to be a part of my Grandma's birthday party. We grilled out and had a wonderful time.


Grandma and her cake.


The Burns/Willingham/Riner/Sockwell/Crockett Family 
(minus Matt and Robert )


We played Frizbee.


The grankids.
(minus Matt)


The goofiness is obviously a family trait.


As evidenced here.


Petunia. These are blooming here in Tampa right now! Crazy.

P.S. I am creating new pages with About Me information, Photos and other stuff across the menu bar below the 2 Blondes graphic. Check em' out!

No comments: