Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Hubby ROCKS!

Matt gave me a wonderful surprise this week. As a fifth wedding anniversary present, we got season passes to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!! I am SO excited.

Season passes are different from Annual Passes. They have certain blackout periods where you can't use them (part of June, July and August, 2 weeks at Christmas and New Years and 2 weeks in the spring). These blocked dates are really not a problem for us since June, July and August are so hot, we always go home for Christmas and Disney, during spring break season, is VERY crowded. What it does give us, is access to all 4 parks for August, September, October, November, part of December, January, February, March, part of April, May and part of June. We can even hop from park to park.

Our first open date starts August 15 and I have already made hotel reservations to be down there Friday night. The cool thing is, I can go straight to the Magic Kingdom that Friday night and watch the parade and fireworks and Tinkerbell without having to waste a full day ticket price. This is such a wonderful gift. I have blogged about it before, but, I can't think of somewhere I am able to just relax, forget worries and troubles and just have fun like I can at Disney World. So, there will probably be a lot of Disney pictures this year. I'm going to get as many visits in as I can :-). Now the money we would have spent on tickets will go to gas tanks to get us down there. haha.


1 comment:

Julie Young said...

How awesome is that! I am jealous!