Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stevie Pickles!

I finally figured out how to transpose the items I create in the graphic design program I have to my blog. (see above blog title) - Check out my graphic design blog: http://www.acrockettgraphicdesign.blogspot.com/ to see some of the recent invites and things I have created. I'm calling the new business Stevie Pickles after Steve and Wil. I hope to be able to start creating items for people as soon as possible, so, keep me in mind for birthdays, invitations, thank you cards, stationary, and business cards. Especially during the holiday season. If you have pictures you'd like to turn into a Christmas card, let me know. I've created several cards for people at work the past few years. I can do everything by email so even if you're not in Tallahassee, I can still design for you. I'll keep updating that blog with samples of work as I finish them.

This week has been pretty uneventful. Matt has surprised me with some fun new movies he got from half.com (a great website for movies and video games at great prices). They're all Disney movies because we want to have a complete Disney library someday - hopefully our kids will appreciate it. Even if they don't, Matt and I sure will. haha.

We're volunteering at the Special Olympics annual golf game this Saturday night. It should be really fun. Matt is really good about volunteering for things, much better than me. He's a good influence on me.

I'll post some pictures of our new front landscaping soon. Matt has promised me a picket fence so I am SUPER excited about having a white picket fence. It's something I fantasized about when I was a kid. I'll definitely have pictures of that as soon as we get it (it could be months from now, but at least I know it's coming)!

No comments: