Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Toys for grown-ups

I got Matt an early birthday present, a digital video camcorder. It's little and looks just like a digital camera so it fits really easily in his pockets. He's been making short vidoes all this weekend and this week. I'm going to have to start dressing nicely and wearing makeup around the house. Everytime I turn around he has the camcorder on. I think there's a video of me doing laundry in my bathrobe and another of me lounging on the couch with the dogs in my pajamas. Oscar worthy material, of course. Matt's also made several videos of Steve and Wil. They are hams for any camera.

This weekend we're heading to Blizzard Beach with Martin and Maggie and then to Pleasure Island one last time before they close it. Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures and videos of that!



2 comments:

Julie Young said...

Be sure and post pictures/videos soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what kind of camcorder did you get???