Thursday, December 31, 2009

Disney Anniversary Trip

We went to DisneyWorld to celebrate our 6 year anniversary in December. We had a delicious dinner at the French restaurant in EPCOT. We mainly just enjoyed looking at all the amazing decorations Disney has for Christmas. We tried to go to the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT this year but it was just too crowded. We'll have to get special tickets next year.

I can't believe it's been 6 years! They've been great and I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for a wonderful trip, sweetie! I love you!



Selecting my dinner items.



We were pretty excited to be there.


In front of the huge Christmas tree at the Wilderness Lodge.


I finally got a great picture of my favorite part of one of my favorite rides. This is from Spaceship Earth, the ride in the big ball at EPCOT. This is around the time when the narrator is talking about the "first backup system"....Matt and I love this guy with the onion hat. He rocks. If Disney sold this hat as a souvenir we would have 4 or 5 in different colors.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: